This wonderful branded ‘keepsake’ wooden crate is beautifully packed and presented, wrapped in Cellophane, with a personalised message inside and includes:
- A box of hand crafted traditional Irish Chocolate Truffles
- 5 Macaroons assorted flavours that simply melt in your mouth Note: We have found that our Macaroons are extremely delicate and tend to crumble in transit. As such we have ceased to stock them in our hampers. Where they appear in a hamper we will substitute them for products equal too, or greater, in value (without duplicating the product mix).
- Milk chocolate covered Brazil nuts – an old favourite
- Dark Chocolate covered Coffee Beans – deliciously decadent
- Milk Chocolate Almonds – dusted in Cinnamon
- A Bar of Local Irish Fudge – sweet and Moorish
- Box of Irish Honeycomb Yellowman – too much of a local tradition to leave out!
This hamper also comes with a FREE Belfast Cranes Keepsake Tin, but to claim it with your purchase you must share the hamper on Social Media.
FREE GIFT DETAILS:
Belfast Cranes Tin – Samson and Goliath, the Belfast Cranes are synonymous with the history of Belfast and also of the construction of the Titanic. My acrylic on canvas painting is not of the cranes themselves but of what a wall mural might have looked like. Belfast is sprinkled with murals depicting its political history acting as remnants of the ‘troubles’. My mural is old and decaying and depicts a historical account, not of the cranes but of the history of murals and wall paintings in this fabulous City.